I’ve worked at The University of Derby since early 2012 and am the founder and program leader for the MSc Audio Engineering. I also contribute to the BSc (Hons) Sound, Light and Live Event Technology and supervise PhD, MSc and undergraduate research projects.
You can keep up to date with our Entertainment Engineering subject group at uodlive.com or follow our group on Facebook.
- Inspirational Lecturer of the Year, awarded by John Coyne, Vice Chancellor, University of Derby (2015)
- Lecturer of the Year (College of Engineering & Technology), awarded by the University of Derby Students’ Union (2015)
- You’re Brilliant Award, awarded by the University of Derby Student’s Union (2015)
Undergraduate modules for 2019-20
- Computing & Communication Technology (Year 2)
- Sound System Engineering (Year 2)
- Live Event Practice (Year 3)
Postgraduate modules for 2019-20
- Audio Electronics
- Live Sound System Design and Optimization